David Madore (District 2) was elected as a county commissioner in November 2012 and took office January 2, 2013. He founded US Digital and served as chief executive and engineer for more than 30 years. The Vancouver-based company designs, manufactures and exports precision position sensors for motion control, robotics, factory automation and solar power generation. The company headquarters includes rent-free space for some nonprofit service providers. He also founded and serves as chief executive officer of couv.com.
Commissioner Madore believes our community can thrive if successful free-enterprise leaders serve in the public sector. He is encouraging others to make Clark County a better place by focusing on making others successful. Learn more about Commissioner Madore.
2013 Board assignments
- Council for the Homeless (CFTH) Board of Directors
- Disability Board - Clark County
- Southwest Washington Workforce Development Council
- Southwest Washington Council of Governments on Aging and Disabilities
- Southwest Washington Behavioral Health (RSN) Governing Board
- Urban County Policy Board
- Southwest Washington Convention and Visitors Bureau
- Fort Vancouver Television
- Regional Transportation Council (RTC) Board of Directors
- Clark Transit Agency (C-Tran) Board of Directors
- Board of Health (BOH)