Clark County District Court Probation
Citizens and government working together to create a stronger, safer community. In partnership with government and community groups, Clark County District Court Probation uses research-based practices and appropriate intervention to encourage pro-social behaviors and lifestyles among offenders. This enhances individual self-worth and promotes community safety.
A recognized leader in misdemeanant corrections, Clark County District Court Probation offers programs that:
- Hold offenders accountable to the courts and our community
- Recognize the inherent worth of all people
- Address community safety and the needs of victims
- Support successful change in behavior
- Investigations (pre-trial and post sentence)
- Pre-trial Release
- Probation Services
- DUI Offender Programs
- Screening for court appointed attorneys
- Woman Offender Services
- Work Crew
- District Court Specialized Courts
Requests for public records
To request public records involving Probation, e-mail email@example.com.
Ela Selga, District Court Administrator
Law Enforcement Center (Under Clark County Jail)
707 West 13th Street, Vancouver, WA 98660
Phone: (360) 397-2436
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00am-12:30pm & 1:00pm-4:30pm
Phones are closed between 12:00pm-1:00pm.
"Committed to Excellence For Those We Serve"