Voting is one of the foundations of a democracy. To uphold this responsibility, the Clark County Auditor supervises and administers federal, state, and local elections conducted in the county. The Elections Department advises voters, candidates, political action committees, political parties, cities, special districts, and others about administrative rules and statutes applicable to election laws.
The department also maintains voter registration records, administers candidate filing, and produces the Local Votersí Pamphlet.
If you have any questions concerning upcoming elections please call our office at (360) 397-2345, or e-mail: email@example.com.
Our office hours are from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Our office: 1408 Franklin Street
November 5, 2013 General Election
- Election Results Official Final
- Election Results PDF Version Official Final (PDF - 8KB)
- Recount Results (PDF - 62KB) Unofficial
- Recount of General Election Results for Evergreen School Director Position
- Canvassing Board to meet to Certify Manual General Election Recount
- Canvassing Board - General Election Recount of Evergreen School District No. 114, Director 1 Position
- Precinct Detail (CSV - 318KB)
- Reconciliation Report (PDF - 70KB)
- Ballot Returns
- Canvassing Notice for November 5, 2013 General Election
- Validation and Passage Requirements (PDF - 74KB)
- Sample Ballot (PDF - 401KB)
2013 Election Information
2014 Election Information
Other Election Resources
District Locator: Find your precinct and the voting districts you live in.
- CLARK COUNTY PRECINCT MAPS (New Precinct Maps Now Available)
- County Commissioner District Map (PDF - 3,097KB)
- 3rd Congressional District Map (PDF - 1,087KB)
- 14th Legislative District Map (PDF - 1,966KB)
- 17th Legislative District Map (PDF - 2,626KB)
- 18th Legislative District Map (PDF - 5,034KB)
- 20th Legislative District Map (PDF - 1,938KB)
- 49th Legislative District Map (PDF - 2,345KB)
- Precincts by Jurisdiction List (PDF - 36KB)
- Clark County Commissioner Districts List (PDF - 48KB)
- Maps Online - from Clark County GIS